How Bluetooth Marketing Works
- We design and develop custom mobile content . This content can include everything from mobile coupons to viral videos and branded screensavers.
- The mobile content is remotely pushed to small Bluetooth servers that constantly scan a location (about 200-300 feet) for users carrying Bluetooth-discoverable mobile phones.
- Upon identifying such a user, the Bluetooth broadcasting server sends a message to the mobile phone, requesting permission to transmit multimedia content to it.
- Users accept the message and view the mobile content.
- We remotely track analytics data including penetration, open rates, and more.
Portable bluetooth advertising servers can be used at trade shows, sporting events and trade shows to offer mobile coupons for special discounts and giveaways. Similiarly, stationary marketing servers can be set up within retail locations to offer custom ringtones and wallpapers. No matter what the event, CMP Mobile will work with your brand to create a fully executed and uniquely creative Bluetooth marketing campaign. We can design custom mobile content and remotely host, manage, and update all Bluetooth servers at any location of your choice. Did we mention that we can provide the servers too?